From the establishment of the Amman Stock Exchange (ASE), it seeks to enhance the mutual corporation with the Arab and International Stock Exchanges, in this framework the ASE has signed Many Memorandums of Understanding (MOU) with a number of other Stock Exchanges, these MOU aim to enhance the mutual corporation and exchange information as well.
First: The Arab, Regional and International cooperation
- The ASE signed MOU with the following Stock Exchanges:
- The Middle East Investor Relations Association (MEIRA) in 2017.
- Egyptian Exchange in 2017 and 2009.
- Sustainability Excellence Management Consulting Ltd. in 2017 o Luxembourg in 2016.
- Bucharest Stock Exchange in 2009.
- Cyprus Stock Exchange in 2007.
- Thessaloniki Stock Exchange Center in 2003.
Second: The Arab and International Federations
- The ASE is an Active Member in many Rational and International Federations also Organizations, as follows:
- Arab Federation of Exchanges (AFE)
- The Federation of Euro-Asian Stock Exchanges (FEAS)
- World Federation of Exchanges (WFE)
- The Software and Information Industry Association (SIIA)
- The Organization of Islamic Cooperation ( OIC)