The Amman Stock Exchange applied its strategic plan for the years 2018-2020, which correspond with the programs, projects, and activities adopted by the Government of Jordan that indicated in Jordan’s ten- year document (2015- 2025), the plan has entitled a number of strategic objectives, initiatives and projects that are consistent with the objectives of the ASE, in order to preserve the achievements made so far and develop the work in the ASE in all aspects as well as fulfill the message and the vision of it.
The plan includes a large number of projects, the most important are:
- Classify the listed companies according to the compatibility with the Islamic Sharia.
- Establish an Islamic Index.
- Establish a Securities Information Center.
- Apply a new Electronic Trading System (ETS).
- Develop general applications for the ASE on smart devices.
- Issue a sustainability report.