Capital Increase application
Form number () - Listing the shares of capital - increase
The Company’s name ……………..
: Required Documents
- The company's articles of association, memorandum of association after amendment
- The Approval of the Ministry of Industry and Trade on capital increase.
- A copy of the Minutes of the Company's General Assembly meeting regarding the company’s capital increase process.
- A copy of the JSC Commissioners’ Board approval on registering the shares of capital-increase
- Names of the shareholders who own (5%) or more of the company's shares.
- The names of the members of the Board of Directors, and names and positions of the top executive management, and the securities owned by any of them or their relatives.
- Issuance coverage results
- The Prospectus
- Equation of shares allocation
Endorsement and Undertaking:
- The company that submitted the application admits on its responsibility that all information attached with this application is correct, and the ASE has the right to take all necessary procedures in accordance with the legislation in force, if otherwise.
- The company undertakes to inform the ASE of any changes in the information contained in the application upon its occurrence.
Name of Authorized Signatory:
Signature and company’s stamp:
- Companies that increase their capital through private placement excluded from item 9 mentioned above.
- Companies that increase their capital through strategic investor or by capitalization of debt or bonds excluded from items 7, 8 (if offering was for less than 30 investors) and 9 mentioned above.
- The Company must submit a cover letter to list the capital increase shares.
- For more information, kindly contact Listing Department at the ASE
- This application contains (3) pages