The Chief Executive Officer shall be chosen from among qualified experts in the financial and economic fields, and shall meet the following conditions:
- To have the Jordanian nationality.
- To have full legal capacity.
- To have an experience of not less than fifteen years in the financial and economic fields.
- To have a graduate degree, as a minimum.
- Not to have been convicted of a felony or a misdemeanor that constitutes a breach of honor or trust; not to have been subject to any disciplinary penalty because of a breach of honor or trust; and not to have had his / her services terminated in or his / her relationship interrupted with any post or job because of a breach of honor or trust.