Skip to main content
- The member must submit to the Stock Exchange the following periodic reports:
- An annual report with the member's financial data, approved by the member's auditor within ninety days of the end of its fiscal year.
- A bi-annual report with the members' financial data, approved by the member's auditor within thirty days of the end of its biannual fiscal year.
- The member must inform the Stock Exchange as soon as any of the following occurs:
- Any change in the data provided on the membership application form referred to in Article 9 of this By-law.
- Election of members to the Board of Directors or the election of Chief Executive Officers and any change that occurs in the composition thereof.
- Any decisions related to the increase or decrease of its capital.
- Any decisions related to its liquidation, bankruptcy or assignment of guardian thereon.
- Any lawsuit brought against it, whether in relation to its dealing with securities or having a material impact on its financial position, and it must provide the Stock Exchange with the relevant decisions in such lawsuits.
- Any event or incident that has a material effect on its financial position.
- The member must inform the Stock Exchange of any change or modification to any of the information submitted by it to the Stock Exchange.