Skip to main content
- A General Assembly meeting shall be lawful if attended by an absolute majority of General Assembly members.
- In the ordinary meeting, if a quorum is not constituted in the first meeting, a second meeting shall be considered lawful regardless of the number of attendees. The second meeting shall be held within fifteen days of the date of the postponed meeting, and the members shall be notified, following the same procedures of notification as those of the first meeting, one week ahead of the date of the meeting.
- In the convocation to hold an extra-ordinary meeting, if a quorum is not constituted in the first meeting, the request shall lapse.
- D. At General Assembly meetings, a member shall be represented by a natural person provided that he / she be:
- The Chairman or any member of the Board of Directors, the Director General, one of the Executive Managers, or the brokerage office manager if the member is a public share holding company or a private share holding company.
- The Chairman or any member of the Chief Executive Officers, the Director General or the brokerage office manager if the member is any other type of company.
- The member shall inform the Stock Exchange of the name of its representative in the general assembly meeting before the date of the meeting.
- Decisions of General Assembly meeting shall be adopted with the absolute majority of those represented at the meeting; and shall be deemed binding to the Board of Directors and to all members of the General Assembly.
- Voting in General Assembly meetings shall be by a show of hands, unless a secret ballot is requested by the absolute majority of those attending the meeting.