Skip to main content
- The services of the representative of any member in the Board of Directors shall terminate, by a decision of the Board of Directors, in any of the following cases:
- If he / she occupies a ministerial post or any official public capacity in any governmental agency.
- If he / she is absent from three successive meetings of the Board of Directors without a justifiable excuse accepted by the Board of Directors, or from five successive meetings for any reason.
- If he / she looses his / her legal capacity or his / her capacity to work.
- If his / her services are terminated by the member..
- If he / she is convicted of a felony or a misdemeanor that constitutes a breach of honor or trust, or is subject to a disciplinary penalty because of a breach of honor or trust.
- If he / she is declared bankrupt.
- If the member, whom he / she represents, losses any conditions of membership.
- The provisions of paragraph (A) of this Article shall apply to the members appointed by the Board, assuming that the decision of the Board of Directors will be subject to the Board approval.
- The membership of the member of the Board of Directors ends by a decision of the Board of Directors in case his representative's services of termination twice during his membership under the provision of sub- paragraph (2) of paragraph (a). of this article
- If the company is suspended from practicing its work for a period not exceeding three months, its membership on the Board of Directors shall be suspended. If the period exceeds three months, the position of the company will be considered vacated
- A company's membership on the Board of Directors shall terminate if it submits its resignation in writing, or if it ceases its operations for any reason.