Skip to main content
- The following conditions must be fulfilled for a broker to submit a membership application to the Stock Exchange:
- The broker must have a valid license to practice.
- The broker's management and staff must have the necessary academic qualifications, knowledge and expertise to act as a member in the Stock Exchange.
- The broker must have the needed IT infrastructure to ensure that it carries out trading operations through the Stock Exchange systems in a correct, suitable and uninterrupted manner.
- The broker must have at least two registered persons working for it.
- The conditions referred to in Paragraph (A) of this Article are continuous conditions that must be met throughout the term of membership of the Stock Exchange.
- Notwithstanding the content of Sub-Paragraph (A) (4) of this Article, it is allowed that only one certified person works for a financial broker in case the license given thereto is limited to a dealer.